School of hydraulic and water resource aspires to produce qualified and internationally competent professionals in the areas of water resources development and management.
School of Hydraulic and Water Resource Engineering has the following missions:
- Producing competent and innovative engineers in the area of water sector by offering quality education and training services.
- Conducting demand driven and problem solving researches.
- Rendering community and consultancy service in order to contribute to the development endeavors of the country by developing its water resource.
- Department of Hydraulic and Water Resource Engineering
- Department of Water Resource and Irrigation Engineering