University Internal Audit
University Internal Audit responsible for evaluating and enhancing the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes at the Dilla University.
The major activities of the University Internal Auditor are:
- Ensure adherence of the University to Internal Audits Standards of the Government of Ethiopia including the Code of Ethics and University policies and procedures;
- Supervise and lead the internal audit activities of the University;
- Develop a flexible annual audit plan using an appropriate risk-based methodology, including any risks or control concerns identified by the management, and submit the plan to the President for review and approval as well as periodic updates;
- Implement the annual audit plan, as approved, including as appropriate; any special tasks or projects requested by the University management;
- Implement entrance conference and exit conference at the commencement and the end of the engagement respectively according to the approved audit plan;
- Arrange consultation forums for internal audit auditors on audit programs, field work and draft audit findings;
- Ensure advice on and approval of the audit reports of internal auditors and ensure that for each audit carried out there is a final audit report;
- Report audit findings to the President and to the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development’s inspection directorate;
- Consult with management of the University on internal audit and internal control;
- Maintain a professional audit staff with sufficient knowledge, skills, and experience to meet the requirements of the University; and
- Perform other duties as directed by the President.
Accountability: The internal Audit Office is accountable to the President’s Office.
- Director, Getachew Itiso
- Tel. Office: +251-461311212
- Mob: +251-994184429
- Office Location: Main Campus,